- General information
The Audit Commission of «Rosseti Lenenergo», PJSC is a constantly acting body of internal control of the Company, and is independent on the officials of the management bodies of the Company and the executive office of the Company, and acts pursuant to the Federal Law "On Joint-Stock Companies", the Company Charter and the Regulations on the Audit Commission of «Rosseti Lenenergo», PJSC approved by the General Meeting of Shareholders on 23.05.2002 (Minutes #1).
Pursuant to the Company Charter, members of the Audit Commission are elected by the General Meeting of Shareholders in the quantity of 5 (five) persons and perform their duties for 1 (one) year (until removed at the subsequent Annual General Meeting of Shareholders).
The following issues fall under to the competence of the Audit Commission as stipulated by the Company Charter:
1. evaluation of the data contained in the Annual Report, annual accounting statements, balance sheet, and profit and loss statement of the Company;
2. analysis of the financial standing of the Company, search for the possible ways to improve the financial state of the Company, and drafting recommendations for the management bodies of the Company;
3. checks (audits) of the financial and economic activities of the Company, including:
- check (audit) of the financial, accounting, payment, and other documents of the Company for compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, the Charter, and other internal documents of the Company;
- control over the use of fixed assets;
- control over compliance with the proper write-off procedure concerning the debts of insolvent debtors;
- control over the use of the Company’s financial assets in accordance with the approved business plan and budget of the Company;
- control over the formation and use of the reserve and other funds of the Company;
- verification of the proper procedure of paying dividends on the shares of the Company, interest on obligations, income on other securities;
- verification of compliance with earlier orders to eliminate violations and defects, which were discovered during prior checks (audits);
- other activities (measures), associated with checking financial and economic activities of the Company.