Basic principles of personnel policy:
- creation of the necessary conditions for effective use of staff knowledge, skills and experience;
- providing the company with qualified personnel;
- increasing job satisfaction for all personnel categories;
- providing opportunities for development, training and professional growth;
- respect the employee rights and ensuring safe working conditions;
- formation and maintenance of a favorable moral and psychological atmosphere;
- personal assessment methods improvement.