Novoladozhskiye Power Grid
- Branch of PJSC "Lenenergo" "Novoladozhskiye Power Grid Branch"
- District of Electrical grid Volkhovsky, District of Electrical grid Lodeynopolsky. Overhead power lines Management Service, Substations Management Service.
- Service area: 20,330 square kilometers. Administrative districts: Volkhov, Lodeynopolsky, Podporozhsky, Kirovsky district • Service population:. 258 757 people.
- The largest consumers of electricity: JSC "Volkhov Aluminum Plant", JSC "Metakhim", JSC "NPS", JSC "Podporozhsky Port", JSC "Svir Shipyard", LLC "The Fifth Element", JSC "Svir Timber", LLC "Mesyaliito Podporozhe », CJSC« Pogranskoe unification pits ", JSC" PF "Sinyavinskaya", JSC "PF" North ".
- Major settlements: Volkhov, Syasstroy, Kirovsk, Sinyavino, Novaya Ladoga, Lodeynoye Pole, Podporozhye, Alekhovschina, Domozhirovo, Rassvet, Tervinichi, Vinnitsa, Voznesenie, Vazhiny, Nikolskoye, Olkhovets.
- Branch Manager: Malkov Andrey Vasilevich
Facts and figures:
- full-time staff - 638 people
- 35/110 kV substation (pcs.) - 52
- 0,4/110 kV overhead line (km) - 6737
- cable lines (km) - – 130,32
- transformer substations (pcs.) - 1713
- total transformer capacity of energy sources (MBA) - 1212
Customer service centers
PJSC Lenenergo’s Novoladozhskiye Power Grid Branch
Address: 187453, Leningrad region, Novaya Ladoga, ul. Sadovaya, 25
- In 1933, in the city of Novaya Ladoga launched a local utility power two generators with total capacity of 40kW. Later, the number of power plants increased to 10 pieces. On the basis of the communal power Novoladozhskaya Gorelektroset was organized. Its organizer and first director - Nikolai Gustavovich Crail.
- During the war, he acted on Lake Ladoga Ladoga Flotilla. For power supply repair shops flotilla of ships and other military installations in the winter of 1942-1943 was built 10 kV overhead line. In other localities of the Volkhov district also built the local power plant for liquid and solid fuels. In the area of the village Potanin Voronezhka river was built Podberezhskaya HPP with two generators of 50 kW each.
- Branch of PJSC "Lenenergo" "Novaya Ladoga Electric Networks" was founded in 1964. "Lenselenergo" was carried out consolidation of companies in the middle of 1964. By "Novoladozhskye electric networks" attached Budogoschskoe enterprise grids and Voybokalsky site Mga electrical networks.
- On September 1, 2012 in the part of the branch of PJSC "Lenenergo" "Novaya Ladoga Electric Networks" included Lodeynopolsky district electrical networks and electrical networks Podporozhsky District.
* On November 1, 2014 as follows:
- Transferred to the PJSC "Lenenergo" "Tikhvin Power Networks" grid of Kirishi Administrative Region;
- Taken from a branch of PJSC "Lenenergo" "Suburban Electric Power Grid" grid 0.4-10 Kirov administrative district;
- Taken from a branch of PJSC "Lenenergo" "St. Petersburg high-voltage electric Power Grid» grid 35-110 Kirov administrative district.