St. Petersburg High Voltage Power Grid
Branch "SPbVS" PJSC "Lenenergo" is responsible for the uninterrupted power supply of St. Petersburg and its suburbs.
The history of St.-Petersburg high-voltage electrical networks (Branch of PJSC "Lenenergo" "SPbVS") began in 1926, when the plan of electrification was put into operation 110 kV power transmission equipment Volkhov - Leningrad.
Today "SPbVS" - one of the largest branches of PJSC "Lenenergo", as well as the most important criterion for the importance and reliability of power supply of socially important consumers in the region.
The branch network of 35-110 kV in terms of territory served by completely all of St. Petersburg and its suburbs, fully Vsevolozhsk and Kirov regions, partially Lomonosov, Tosno and Gatchina district of the Leningrad region and is responsible for uninterrupted power supply of consumers of these regions.
1. Production departments:
- The central high-voltage area (TSVVR) serving of 35 and 110 kV in the historic center of St. Petersburg and its historic districts Vyborg side, Kushelevka, Citizen, Piskarevka Volkova, Avtovo etc .;
- North high-voltage area, serving the SS 35 and 110 kV north of St. Petersburg (Parnas, Ponds, Lahti, spill, Ohta, Powder, etc..) And partially Vsevolozhsk district of the Leningrad region;
- South high-voltage area, serving the SS 35 and 110 kV in the historic districts of St. Petersburg Kupchino, Obukhovo, Fishing, Happy Village, Green Valley and the suburbs of the south and south-west (Pushkin, Pavlovsk, Peterhof, Lomonosov, Strelna, Krasnoye Selo etc.) and partly Lomonosov, Tosno and Gatchina district of the Leningrad region.;
- Service manual transmission lines of 35-110 kV overhead lines serving 35 kV and 110 fully within the boundaries of St. Petersburg and partly in Vsevolozhsk, Gatchina, Tosno and Lomonosov district of the Leningrad region;
- Service of CR 35-110 kV, serving in St. Petersburg and its suburbs CR 35 and 110 kW - Oil-filled with paper-oil insulated and XLPE insulation.
2. Service area - about 5731 km2.
3. Serving a population of about 5,148,700 people.
4. Large electricity consumers: industrial and transport union (JSC "Power Machines", JSC "Izhora Plants", State Unitary Enterprise "Vodokanal of St. Petersburg", JSC "Russian Railways", State Unitary Enterprise "St. Petersburg Metro"), as well as socio-cultural institutions of St. Petersburg and Leningrad region.
5. Major population centers: St. Petersburg metropolitan area, Vsevolozhsk, Sertolovo, Nikolskoye, Toksovo.
6. Branch Director - Sergey Ryabov.
Facts and figures:
- Full-time staff: 996 people;
- Length of overhead transmission lines with voltage of 35-110 kW (35-110 kW): 1 837.24 km circuits;
- Length of cable power voltage of 35-110 kV transmission lines (35-110 kV CL): 536.49 km;
- 143 substations of 35-110 kV on the balance sheet and operational maintenance;
- Substations installed 17 mobile modular substation of 110 kV;
- Total capacity of the power transformer centers - 10 203.3 MVA
Customer service centers:
- A branch of PJSC "Lenenergo" "SPbVS";
- Centre for work with clients and accession (TSRKP) PJSC "Lenenergo" at the address:
St. Petersburg, Krasnogo Textilshika, d. 10-12, lit. O
Addresses and contact information for the branch of PJSC "Lenenergo" "SPbVS":
- Management: St. Petersburg, Sinopskaya Nab 60-62, Reception tel .: (812) 385-16-00; e. Address: sekretar.SPBVS@nwenergo.com
- Department office: tel :( 812) 385-16-19, fax: (812) 385-16-43;
- Diagnostic Center: St. Petersburg, Rigskii prospect, etc. 41;
- Service of transport and metering of electricity: St. Petersburg, Pushkin Setevaya Str., d 22, tel .: (812) 595-87-47;
- The central high-voltage area: Saint-Petersburg, ul. Borodinskaya, 3, tel .: (812) 595-31-65;
- North high-voltage area: St. Petersburg, Lesnoy prospect, 24, tel .: (812) 493-90-32;
- South high-voltage area: St. Petersburg, Pushkin Setevaya Str, d 22, tel .: (812) 595-86-73;
- Service manual transmission lines 35-110 kV: St. Petersburg, ul. Krasina, d. 18;
- CR 35-110 kV Service: St. Petersburg, nab. Fontanka River, d. 156, tel .: (812) 493-91-99.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu from 08:30 to 17:20, lunch from 12:15 to 12:49, Fri - not reception day